<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Random post: Samsung Nori
written on @ Wednesday, April 24, 2013 ✈

For the past few days, so many things had happened.
My mom was here since Monday afternoon. I really waited for her, because I feel really down that time, she doesn't know that.
She gave me this Pocky like food, it tastes really good but Pocky is much better



want some? plus some kit-kat & cudberry chocolates.
What's your favorite comfort foods? :).
That day we spend our time chatting, I also talked to my brother  who always want to be alone, I don't know why..

oh because my Lollipop cellphone is already broken, I mean it is slightly broke I want to buy a new phone.
So i'm planning to sell my Samsung Nori.
I only use this for texting, I don't have the box anymore and I only have the Universal charger.
No stickers included.
Selling price : 3,700php


Click. for larger image


So yeah, anyone interested? hihi.

Yesterday, we went to Bayan to buy some stuffs for my duty, like white shoes, socks, & some clips! I was looking for a great/cute wrist watch but no luck.

Anyway, my college friends are planning to have a get together this coming Saturday at the Carino Resort, with Gilbert (my bestfriend) & Rj ( my boyfiee) good thing it was scheduled on Saturday, because on Friday (April 26) will be our 5th Anniversary .

Hope i'll enjoy this week .

Labels: , ,


4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life