<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Pre-orientation.
written on @ Wednesday, September 11, 2013 ✈

Hello, fellow bloggers.
Yesterday was very tiring, I attended this UP pahinungod volunteer pre-orientation.
I left the house at 6am in the morning, so will not end up with the traffic.
LRT 2 was fine, I rode the train without problem. LRT 1 was a mess! it's like I am squeezed inside near the train door. arrgh* plus*ThatSmell* ;eeks!

Anyway, I survived!
I was at the PGH, it was 7:30 in the morning I thought I will be late, our orientation starts at 9am. I'm really annoyed to this guy, he's like *pa cool* even if he doesn't look cool, he doesn't look like a gentleman either, so we are the first to attend there.  Time passed, until the room got full a lot of girls are standing, the other guy give his seat to this 2 girls, but this *pa cool guy* don't even have the guts to stand up!! He's so annoying, I don't why, Good thing not all boys are like him hahaha.

Anyway, the orientation last for about 3hours?
orienting us about the areas , rules on our duty and what we will gonna be.
It went good, but my bladder are about to explode. I use their CR after orientation,
and I paid fo the extra T-shirt & 500php for the ID lace, ID,  certificate, foods, shirt.

After that, I bought
St. Ives Scub
Maxi peel facial cleanser @ Watson Gateway

I have this whiteheads, en I hate it 

I called Gilbert, to see me there at gateway near Figaro,
We eat and talked funny stuffs, I gave him the blue hand fan..
It was fun, but I was vey dizzy that time maybe because I woke up early
plus the heat outside and I didn't eat lunch.
I look very haggard there, even my hair is a mess.

>__________<






0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life